Applications for Communications Team members 2022-2023 OPEN
Are you interested in working with a pan-European group of students and young professionals sharing your same vision for the EU? Would you like to help this group to get involved in the policy-making process putting your communication skills into practice? Then apply for the position of Communication Team member at EST!
As a member of the Communications Team you contribute to giving voice to our organization. You execute the communication strategy through the creation of content in different formats under the supervision of the Director of Communications. You will be part of the communications team with the mission to actively communicate the EST’s work and values. This position will allow you to put into practice your knowledge in communications and your creative and design skills. It is a great opportunity to test your capacities surrounded by a young and dynamic environment and to expand your network.
We are looking for people with different profiles and expertise. You could be our next website lead, content creator or video editor, for example. Your tasks will be assigned in accordance with your area of expertise. Those can include but are not limited, creating content (images and videos) for our social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter. You could also be in charge of updating the website and creating content specifically for it. This role will demand 6 hours from you per week.
Requirements (we do not expect you to meet them all)
- Excellent command of English
- Capacity to meet deadlines
- Creative and imaginative skills
- Knowledge of the use of social media, such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Tiktok
- Basic knowledge of Canva (or familiarity with another graphic editor and the motivation to become familiar with Canva)
- Basic knowledge of WordPress and the motivation to learn more
- Video editing skills (all kinds of video editors are accepted)
- Have a vision for the EST
Send the following documents and information through email to email@example.com
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation which should include:
- Your motivation
- Why you are a strong candidate to fill this position
- A description of your vision for the EST
- Optional but an asset: examples of previous projects or experience in communications (website design samples, graphic design samples or videos samples)
The Call for Applications will be open until the 12th of August (23:59 CEST). If your application passes the first round, you will be asked to participate in an interview. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
If you have any queries about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All positions are voluntary and unpaid, and are open to ALL students and young professionals with a good command of English.