Applications for Director of Communications 2022-2023 OPEN
Are you interested in working with a pan-European group of students and young professionals sharing your same vision for the EU? Would you like to help this group to get involved in the policy-making process putting your communication skills into practice? Then apply for the position of Director of Communication of the EST!
As the EST Director of Communication you are the voice of our organization. You elaborate the communication strategy of the EST and implement it across different platforms. You will be leading the communications team with the mission to actively communicate the EST’s work and values. This position will allow you to put into practice your knowledge in communications and leadership skills. It is a great opportunity to test your capacities surrounded by a young and dynamic environment and to expand your network.
Your tasks will include, but are not exclusive to, advertising and promoting the EST via our Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You will be publishing articles, events, podcasts and promoting other activities in our social media and website. Coordination of the creation of content for social media, events and the website will also be part of the tasks as Director. This role will demand 8-10 hours from you per week.
- Excellent command of English
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative and imaginative skills
- Knowledge of the use of social media, in particular Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Basic knowledge of Canva (or familiarity with another graphic editor and the motivation to become familiar with Canva)
- Basic knowledge of WordPress and the motivation to learn more
- Have a vision for the EST
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation which should include:
- Your motivation
- Why you are a strong candidate to fill this position
- A description of your vision for the EST, including specific objectives you would like to achieve
- Optional but an asset: examples of previous projects or experience in communications (website design samples, graphic samples or videos samples)
The Call for Applications will be open between the 1st and the 30th of June (23:59 CEST). If your application passes the first round, you will be asked to be interviewed during the month of July. Please include the requested documents in the following application form.
If you have any queries about the role, please contact email@example.com
Note: All positions are voluntary and unpaid, and are open to ALL students and young professionals with a good command of English.