Applications for International Officers for 2022-2023 OPEN
The International Office Board members of the European Student Think Tank oversee our team of Ambassadors. They are responsible for coaching this diverse team of EST representatives and organising monthly calls with Ambassadors where you will provide the Ambassadors guidance and create and update the Ambassadors about EST new initiatives/ opportunities. Most importantly, the International Office Board members should help the Think Tank grow strategically in a way that gives space for their Ambassadors to develop their professional hard and soft skills and achieve their fullest potential as young critical thinkers and motivated actors.
- Strong leadership skills
- Being able to actively listen to your Ambassadors’ team needs and guide them through the EST to ensure their success and that the Ambassadors have a pleasant experience throughout the term
- Motivate your team to be creative and respect important deadlines
- Attend Board Meetings and regularly engage with fellow Board Members
- Organize the monthly Ambassadors call
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation which should include:
- Your motivation
- Why you are a strong candidate to fill this position
- A description of your vision for the EST, including specific objectives you would like to achieve
If you succeed in this first stage, you will be invited for an interview to this role, the final stage.
The International Office will be composed of 5 International Officers and one Head of the International Office (the spokesperson of the group). As a member of this team, you should be able to set the example to your assigned team of Ambassadors and keep this role until July 2023. It is also expected that every international officer is able to commit from 5 to 8 hours per week to this function, specially during the first month (August 2022), considering you will be in charge of the recruitment of the new EST Ambassadors.
The Call for Applications will be open between the 1st and the 30th of June (23:59 CEST). If your application passes the first round, you will be asked to be interviewed during the month of July. Please include the requested documents in the following application form.
If you have any queries about the role, please contact email@example.com
Note: All positions are voluntary and unpaid, and are open to ALL students and young professionals with a good command of English.