Applications for Presidency for 2022-2023 OPEN
Are you a firm believer that young people should spearhead the European project? Do you have previous experience managing international teams and projects? Do you consider yourself to be a team player and a problem-solver? Do you have the capacity to speak in public and interact with stakeholders at the continental level? Then you should apply to be our next EST President!
As President of the European Student Think Tank you are the executive head of the organisation, working together with the EST Board to coordinate the backbone of our organisation, as well as run numerous projects. You are the main representative and project-coordinator working with the EU and other International Organisations. You are a creative, team-player who is able to engage with international organisations and have the capacity to problem-solve. You will draft a strategy for the EST’s institutional pillars and projects and will implement it together with the EST Board. The position will last until July 2023 and it will take on average 10 hours per week.
- Previous leadership experience and ability to work in a multicultural team
- Organisational skills and analytical capacities
- Strong diplomatic and communication skills
- Understanding of how to work with the EU and other international organisations
- Great proactivity and creativity in organising projects
- Public speaking skills and fluency in English and at least one other EU language
- Possessing a vision for the EST
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation which should include:
- Your motivation
- Why you are a strong candidate to fill this position
- A description of your vision for the EST, including specific objectives you would like to achieve
The Call for Applications will be open between the 1st and the 30th of June (23:59 CEST). If your application passes the first round, you will be asked to be interviewed during the month of July. Please include the requested documents in the following application form.
If you have any queries about the role, please contact email@example.com
Note: All positions are voluntary and unpaid, and are open to ALL students and young professionals with a good command of English.