Applications for Treasurer for 2022-2023 OPEN
Are you passionate about Europe? Do you want to gain experience in an international student-led organisation? Then you should apply for the Treasurer position of the European Student Think Tank.
As Treasurer you are responsible for keeping sound finances for the EST. This includes handling the bank account and communicating with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce, assessing calls for funds internally and externally, arranging additional funding and co-organising events. In addition, you will actively participate in a board with members full of ideas to bring the EST to the next level. This role will demand 5 hours from you per week.
- Excellent command of EnglishDutch Social Security number (BSN) (for the sake of dealing with the respective Dutch authorities)
- Financial understanding
- Organisational competence
- Communication skills
- Posses a vision for the EST
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation which should include:
- Your motivation
- Your experience in fundraising
- Your experience in participating/working in (related) organisations
- A general idea of your forthcoming achievements in the board
This position is open until filled. If your application passes the first round, you will be asked to be interviewed during the month of July. Please include the requested documents in the following application form.
If you have any queries about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All positions are voluntary and unpaid, and are open to ALL students and young professionals with a good command of English.