Applications for Working Groups Coordinator for 2022-2023 OPEN
The Working Groups Coordinator oversees all the seven EST working groups and the Observatory for EU-MENA Relations. As the Working Groups Coordinator, you will be the lynchpin between all eight groups under your remit and the rest of the organisation. As such, your key responsibilities will be to offer support to the group heads and relay information about opportunities and initiatives in the EST. You will be organizing meetings twice a month with all eight groups where they will update you about their work and where you will be able to give advice on the presentation and publication process of their research. The Working Groups Coordinator should also help to facilitate the development of member’s hard and soft skills, allowing them to achieve their fullest potential as young researchers. This position will take approximately 4 hours per week.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Previous experience in research and publication processes is an asset
- Be knowledgeable about a wide range of European affairs
- Strong leadership and communication qualities
- Organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Possess a vision for the EST
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation which should include:
- Your motivation
- Why you are a strong candidate to fill this position
- A description of your vision for the EST, including specific objectives you would like to achieve
The Call for Applications will be open between the 1st and the 30th of June (23:59 CEST). If your application passes the first round, you will be asked to be interviewed during the month of July. Please include the requested documents in the following application form.
If you have any queries about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All positions are voluntary and unpaid, and are open to ALL students and young professionals with a good command of English.