Applications for Fundraising and Partnership Officer 2023-2024 (OPEN)
What is the prospect?
Are you a young professional or student passionate about the EU and European Affairs? Do you want to gain experience in raising funds and creating partnerships for an international youth-led organisation? Then you should apply to become the next Fundraising and Partnership Officer of the European Student Think Tank!
What’s my role?
As a Fundraising and Partnership Officer you will be working directly under the supervision of the EST Vice President and Treasurer and in close collaboration with all the relevant departments. You will play a key role in steering the work of the organisation in two main areas:
- Identify and suggest fundraising opportunities, including searching and applying for grants and sponsorships;
- In collaboration with the Treasurer, keep records of the incoming and outgoing finances of the EST;
- Identify and suggest partnership opportunities to grow the EST’s network;
- Reviewing the current partnerships with the aim of making the most out of the existing partnership agreements;
- Maintaining contacts with the various existing and potential partners, including organising and participating in meetings.
What’s the EST looking for:
- Public speaking skills, with capability on working as a public relations person;
- Negotiating skills, to establish partnerships and discuss sponsorship terms and conditions.
- Creative skills to come up with ways of raising money for the organisation;
- Previous knowledge of EU and international grants is an added value but not obligatory;
- Excellent command of English (level C1);
- Commitment to work for 4-5 hours per week throughout the whole term (until 31 July 2023).
If we sparked your interest and you believe that you would be a good fit, please apply by 1 November 2023 at 23.59 CET by sending the documents (in English) outlined below through this form:
- your CV (2 pages maximum);
- a cover letter of 1 page, outlining your motivation, interests and skills;
Profiles will be examined on a rolling basis, and the call may be closed earlier than expected if all the positions are filled!
Note: please be aware that the EST will request a symbolic 5€ membership fee per term (from the moment of appointment until the 31st of July) that will contribute to cover the administrative costs of the organisation.