Applications for Fundraising Officer for 2022-2023 OPEN
Are you passionate about Europe? Do you want to gain experience in raising funds for an international student-led organisation? Then you should apply for the Fundraising Officer position of the European Student Think Tank.
As a Fundraising Officer you are responsible for the incoming finances of the EST. This includes searching and applying for new fundraising opportunities, and managing the current funds. You will support and have guidance from the Treasurer in helping to bring the EST to the next level. This role will demand 5 hours from you per week.
- Fundraising abilities
- Organisational competence
- Communication skills
- Excellent command of English
- We specially look for Dutch residents but this is not at all a compulsory requirement (for the sake of dealing with the respective Dutch authorities)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation which should include:
- Your motivation
- Your experience in fundraising
- Your experience in participating/working in (related) organisations
- A general idea of your forthcoming achievements in the board
- Any relevant link or online resources
This position is open until filled. If your application passes the first round, you will be asked to be interviewed during the month of July. Please include the requested documents in the following application form.
If you have any queries about the role, please contact email@example.com.
Note: All positions are voluntary and unpaid, and are open to ALL students and young professionals with a good command of English.