Applications for Treasurer 2023-2024 (CLOSED)
Are you passionate about Europe? Do you want to gain experience in an international student-led organisation? Then you should apply for the Treasurer position of the European Student Think Tank.
As Treasurer you are responsible for keeping sound finances for the EST. This includes handling the bank account and communicating with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce, assessing calls for funds internally and externally, arranging additional funding and co-organising events. In addition, you will actively participate in a board with members full of ideas to bring the EST to the next level. This role will demand 5 hours from you per week.
- Excellent command of English
- Dutch Social Security number (BSN) (for the sake of dealing with the respective Dutch authorities) is an asset, but not exclusive
- Financial understanding
- Experience in budgeting
- Organisational competence
- Communication skills
- Posses a vision for the EST
- 1 or 2-page CV
- Motivation letter which should include:
- Your motivation
- Your experience in fundraising
- Your experience in participating/working in (related) organisations
- A general idea of your forthcoming achievements in the board
The Call for Applications will be open between the 5th and the 30th of June (23:59 CEST). If your application passes the first round, you will be invited to an interview during the month of July.
If you have any queries about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All positions are voluntary and unpaid, and are open to ALL students and young professionals with a good command of English.