Are you passionate about Europe? And do you want to gain experience in raising funds for an international student-led organisation? Then you should apply for the Treasury Officer position. of the European Student Think Tank.
As a Treasury Officer you are responsible for the incoming finances of the EST. This includes searching and applying for new fundraising opportunities, and managing the current funds. You will support and have guidance from the Treasurer in helping to bring the EST to the next level.
The EST is currently opening 2 available positions as Treasury Officer to join the team.
- Fundraising abilities
- Organisational competence
- Communication skills
- Excellent command of English
- We specially look for Dutch residents but this is not at all a compulsory requirement*
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation which should include
- Your motivation
- Your experience in fundraising
- Your experience in participating/working in (related) organisations
- A general idea of your forthcoming achievements in the board
- Any relevant link or online resources
Please send your application with the subject line “Treasury Officer Application 2020” before the 24th of November to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
*for the sake of dealing with the respective Dutch authorities