Our board members serve one-year terms, meaning we need new board members every year. The board is split up in the Directive Board (President, Treasurer, Secretary) and the Executive Board (International Officers, Editor in Chief, etc). As the EST is a student-led organization, we only offer volunteer-based positions.
Applications for the 2019/2020 International Officers are now CLOSED (Deadline: 23 June)
Candidates should send their application to email@example.com.
Call for International Officer
Are you looking for a true European experience? The EST is offering you the opportunity to join its team of International Officers and to work with a network of motivated and proactive Ambassadors from all over Europe!
As part of the International Office of the EST you manage a team of young Europeans within the International Office. You will choose the team of Ambassadors and coordinate their actions with the aim to raise awareness about European Affairs. The International Officers advise and support the Ambassadors with regards to their writing contributions to the EST online platform and the organisation of events.
We seek to build a team of 3-5 International Officers who will recruit the EST Ambassadors in June & July. They will manage and coordinate the network of Ambassadors for the duration of the academic year 2019-2020. The Head International Officer will participate in the EST’s Board Meetings.
- Strong command of English
- Strong leadership and communicative qualities
- Organisational skills and ability to manage tasks efficiently
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- A high degree of availability during June and July 2019
- Vision for the EST
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation which should include:
- Your motivation
- Your relevant previous experiences for the position.
- A description of your vision for the EST, including specific objectives you would like to achieve